Sunday 29 September 2013

What's In My Wristlet?

I don't know when it happened, when I went from being a crazy giant bag lady, to a simple clutch/wristlet kinda girl. Last week my optometrist commented on my lack of baggage and said something along the lines of "I've never had a young lady come in here before, not carrying her entire life in her purse." My inner self was like "Yes, I'm finally low maintenance!" haha. 

Now that Liam is 3, he doesn't require that much "stuff," he can eat anything we buy out and about, he can entertain himself with his surroundings and not a diaper bag full of toys...he's easy. So really all I have to do is pack my little clutch full of stuff for me, and we're out the door!



Merona Wristlet | Keys & Keychain | Cards |  Eye Drops | Revlon Concealer | Hourglass Child Lipgloss | MAC Myth Lipstick | Blistex Lip Balm | iPhone & Case | Hint Mints | Change

Merona Wristlet: This is my new favourite wristlet, it's not too big but not too small and totally my style. I actually picked it up from Target (score!)

Beauty Products: Blistex lip balm is a must this time of year, when all the skin on my face begins to dry out and crack (ew), and then I also bring whatever lip colour I'm rocking that day. Lately, it's been Myth by MAC, paired with Child from Hourglass (sample size). Revlon colorstay concealer in Fair is also a necessity.



Other stuff: Obviously my license, bank card and library card go with me (actually, I'm pretty sure that's Liam's library card) along with my keys and super cute keychain I got from Ardene, eye drops when my contacts are feeling a bit dry and my Hint Mints (cinnamon flavour - aka amazing). Oh and some change, because a loonie and quarter are essential since I never remember which grocery store cart takes which! #momlife

iphone: This is not the most exciting item, I'm like 3 models behind (tragic, right?) so showing that to you isn't going to welcome oohs and ahhs, but at least my phone case is pretty beautiful! It's by All For Color and called Pretty Posies. It's so my taste, I could puke. I just love it.



Well that's it for today, thanks for reading! And thanks to Tanya Burr for inspiring this post <3

xoxo Lala

1 comment: